Ultimate Mexican Cookie Cake

Woo-Hoo!!!!! Can you believe it? It really is me with another fabulous Mexican inspired recipe! This was an entry I did for a Paula Dean contest (not totally Mexican, but has some Mexican flare to it). I'm hoping I got it in in time but to be honest it was too close to tell. If I didn't I will get another chance in a few weeks. I heard about the contest deadline Friday so that didn't leave me much time.
Amigos, I can't tell you how much all of your kind emails mean to me. I read every single one of them and try to post the picture you send as quick as I can. Thank you So much!!! I do have a big secret I have been caring around for some time now and I really can't wait to share it. It should not be too much longer, I hope. No I am not pregnant!(LOL)

Cheers!!!

Tina





2 6 oz packages Marias Mexican Cookies
2 8 oz packages Philly Cream cheese
1 14 oz can La Lechera Condensed Milk
1 13 oz can Thai kitchen coconut milk
1/2 cup Fresh squeezed lime juice
16 oz Fresh strawberries
2 can mandarins (light syrup)
3-4 Kiwis
2 cups Whip cream
1/2 cup toasted coconut